Oct 09, 2017
Broadview, IL — Bosch introduces a new automotive light bulbs program featuring a wide variety of bulbs—from direct OE replacement to full High Intensity Discharge (HID)—for greater visibility and brightness in extreme weather and at night. Bosch light bulbs improve driving comfort through excellent road illumination, without interfering with the vision of oncoming traffic.
The new product lines offer the latest bulb technology in miniature, halogen forward and HID lighting, including:
- Long Life – Lasts up to two times longer than conventional bulbs
- Bright White – Brighter and whiter light for enhanced vision and safety
- Standard – Original Equipment quality
- Optic Select – Enhanced illumination and down-road vision
- Optic Plus – Superior down- and side-road vision
- Optic Edge – Best-in-class illumination and night vision
- HID (High Intensity Discharge) – Featuring superior technology that exceeds the brightness and lifetime of halogen capsules, HID bulbs have lower energy consumption for specific HID-enabled applications
Bosch automotive bulbs are 100 percent tested, ensuring they meet SAE* specification standards for quality. Every bulb contains a proprietary mix of tungsten and gasses, which are two key components for light bulb energy efficiency and longer life.